I got tired of blogging on Wix, which is hard to use, and made the change over to a little WordPress/Weebly melange for the revamped, relaunched paulgreenamyer.com. Behold!
I’m going to try to be more diligent about posting with this new platform. Some of the things I can see myself blogging about will include:
- Old posts from the Wix blog. Recycle!
- Reviews of old or upcoming pop culture – because my opinion matters, yo.
- Travel reports and anecdotes.
- Stuff that is too big for a Facebook post.
- Excerpts from my journal (the ones fit for public consumption).
- Exceprts from my stories, books, and screenplays.
- Random thoughts.
Try not to explode from the antici …
What kinds of things should I share on this blog? Also, anyone else think that Wix is the best-marketed, hardest-to-use DIY web builder out there?